Does an iPad pro with the Smart Keyboard and the Smart Cover fit in the leather case? Does an Apple Pencil with Pencil Case fit in the pencil holder?
10 Answers from the Community
I have the iPad Pro 10.5 and the Smart Keyboard. They both fit in the case perfectly.
- Answered by Robert L from Manhattan Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will fit the iPad Pro with the Smart Keyboard, it will not fit the Pencil Case, since the pencil holder on this sleeve is exactly like the pencil case, just attached to the sleeve!
- Answered by Alyssa R from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
iPad Pro with attached Smart Keyboard will fit easily in the leather sleeve. As mentioned, only the Pencil will fit in the holder as it's identical in size to the single Pencil case.
- Answered by Eric H L O from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I talked to a specialist online and they said, “it is going to fit a lot snugger but it will fit”
- Answered by Robert S from Randolph
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I have the 10.5 inch iPad Pro and the Smart Cover (not keyboard). I can confirm that they fit wonderful and snug in the leather sleeve, however, this makes me think that the Smart Keyboard would start stretching the leather too much and make it very hard to get in and out.
- Answered by Andrew L from Mesa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Purchased the sleeve yesterday for my iPad Pro 9.7 with smart keyboard, silicone case back and apple pencil. The fit is perfect and I can easily retrieve the iPad. Also the profile is a lot slimmer than the Incase slim sleeve with pencil slot case I was using before.
- Answered by Catherine J from Fuquay Varina
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Yes, the iPad Pro with the Smart Keyboard fits the leather case, the Apple Pencil goes in it's own slot. I have had this combination since July and no signs of stretching of the leather case.
- Answered by Adrian R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
According to David (Apple support online chat) - it will not fit, the Smart Keyboard would have to be removed in order for it to fit in the case.
As already answered the pen will only fit outside of the case.
- Answered by Colin W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
the apple pencil does but you have to shove it in
- Answered by Drupattie R from South Ozone Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
No, it is designed for just the iPad with no cover. You can get around this by buying the 12.9 version but it's not particularly elegant.
- Answered by Howard B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
Poor fit when not using a case?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- 10 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
No answers yet
I need case for I pad pro if Apple pencil holder
- Asked by Charles T from Brunswick
- 03 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I need case for I pad pro if Apple pencil holder)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can I have both the Smart Cover and the Pencil attached at the same time?
- Asked by Zachary R from Womelsdorf
- 11 19, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have both the Smart Cover and the Pencil attached at the same time?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch iPad Pro …