Is this as bulky as say, Otterbox Defender? I want a small lightweight cover. I had a Spygen on my 6 plus but I'm more concerned with new glass back
2 Answers from the Community
No it is nowhere near the bulk of any otterbox model. I tried 2 other brands including Speck’s Presidio before buying this one and this is by far the best. Extremely thin and feels great to use. Also love that the case doesn’t cover the bottom so swiping up to go back to the home screen is way easier. Probably not the same protection level as some others but if you just want something to protect the back glass and you’re careful about not dropping, this is perfect.
- Answered by Alex Y from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is pretty lightweight, definitely less than the OtterBox mentioned. I’d say this is about the perfect balance of protective vs. lightweight for most people.
- Answered by Holden M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a IPhone 6plus with a Otterbox Defender case, will the new iPhone lightning dock allow its use?
- Asked by Blaine H from Ocala
- 09 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a IPhone 6plus with a Otterbox Defender case, will the new iPhone lightning dock allow its use?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Will 6s glass protector fit iPhone 6
- Asked by Gabriella A from Laveen
- 05 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will 6s glass protector fit iPhone 6)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will it work for an iPhone 6 in an Otterbox Defender case?
- Asked by Aleks A from Clinton
- 05 19, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work for an iPhone 6 in an Otterbox Defender case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White