Speaker opening or slot in the case cover?
I don't see a slot or an opening in the case cover that would position over the speaker on the front of the phone to allow using the phone with the cover in the closed position. Does this mean that you would need to fold the cover over the back of the phone to carry on a telephone conversation?
- Asked by James K from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Speaker opening or slot in the case cover?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, the iPhone X Leather Folio has a flawed design. There is no opening in the front cover. You have to fold the cover to the back in order to use the earpeace of the phone. Here comes the issue: By folding the cover to the back of iPhone X, the noise canceling microphone between the 2 optic lenses will interfere with the cover. This makes calls nearly impossible. Your voice is cut off repeatedly and the callers are complaing voice quality. I returned mine. The case not my iPhone X!
- Answered by Urs A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, there is no cut out for the front facing speaker/microphone.
- Answered by Didier M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the silicone case cover the four speakers?
- Asked by Paul Duncan I from San Rafael
- 04 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the silicone case cover the four speakers?)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
- Asked by Vicki B from Los Angeles
- 11 19, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…