Does this band give enough to wear it at the forearm to make the watch accurate for heart rate, and have enough stretch so as not to slide down?
The watch is actually a useful tool for measuring heart rate during a stationary workout when worn at the forearm. Will this band work for that?
1 Answer from the Community
It's a pretty nice design that I would secure your watch case on your wrist firmly yet not feeling tight. it's very lightweight and it worked pretty well with my Watch Sport.
Reviews indicates that for heavier cases, it may feel a bit strange because the case is way heavier than the band.
The watch sensors are firmly fix on my screen, it wouldn't move up and down. I think this made sure the maximum accuracy for the heart rate sensor.
However, even in optimal environment, Apple Watch may not be able to provide heart rate readying 100% accurate.
- Answered by Fisher L from Upper Hutt
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this band still monitor heart rate?
- Asked by Claire G from Canmore
- 06 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this band still monitor heart rate?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Woven Nylon
How would you wash the band if it gets dirty
- Asked by Trinity R from Powell
- 06 19, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How would you wash the band if it gets dirty)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon