if my MacBook Pro 15'' came with an 80 watt USBC charger, can I connect it to a 60 watt USBC charger and it will still charge?
My Mac says it is charging when connected to the 60W charger but I am wondering if it will end up trickle charging when using decent workload tasks? Is the 80w given in the box more than what is needed to charge the computer or is 80w the recommended power input?
1 Answer from the Community
It will charge but slower, when travelling I sometimes use a 60W 6-Port charger.
- Answered by Emmanuel B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use my 18W USB-C to lightning cable to charge my iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Eileen B from Drums
- 19 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use my 18W USB-C to lightning cable to charge my iPad Air 2?
is this compatible with the new usb-c 87w MacBook Pro 2016 charger?
- Asked by Alex T from Oldbury
- 31 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate is this compatible with the new usb-c 87w MacBook Pro 2016 charger?