Does this case impede wireless (Qi) charging?... or can you leave the case on and it still charger normally?
3 Answers from the Community
It does not impede the charging. I have a Anker wireless charger and it works fine with my leather case.
- Answered by Walter F from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can leave the case on and the iPhone will charge normally with a wireless charger.
- Answered by Joel U from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have this case, and it works perfectly fine with wireless charging!
- Answered by Nathaniel K from River Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this case compatible with QI wireless chargers?
- Asked by Christopher B from Atlanta
- 13 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this case compatible with QI wireless chargers?
Qi charging work with the leather case on?
- Asked by Don B from Topsham
- 13 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Qi charging work with the leather case on?