Will the accessories, such as a protective case, for the first generation AirPods be compatible with the AirPods wireless charging case?
1 Answer from the Community
Essentially all skins and cases will work. Wireless charging will work through 3-5mm thick cases (so most will work) and it cannot have metal or a magnet on the back, otherwise, wireless charging will not work.
- Answered by Braden N from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this charge my air pods?
- Asked by Jonathan L from Santa Barbara
- 15 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can this charge my air pods?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?
- Asked by Matan G from Berlin
- 24 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Does the charging case have wireless charging
- Asked by Giuseppe Z
- 4 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charging case have wireless charging)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…