Will these work with any Bluetooth device i.e. Denon Receiver? Can I turn the volume up on these without affecting the receiver volume for others?
1 Answer from the Community
They can work as Bluetooth headphones for any device that has Bluetooth. Of course, if you use them with a non-Apple device they won't have that immediate connection to your account for instant pairing, but you can still use them, you just have to pair then via the button on the back of the charging case.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i permanently set the receiver volume louder on an iphone 8plus?
- Asked by Sandra T from Mission Viejo
- 18 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can i permanently set the receiver volume louder on an iphone 8plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does the in-line remote work correctly with this dongle? i.e. Volume up/down, mute/pause, etc.
- Asked by John B from Gurley
- 10 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the in-line remote work correctly with this dongle? i.e. Volume up/down, mute/pause, etc.)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …