Will this make screen mirroring from a MacBook to iMac possible again? Will Target Display return?
1 Answer from the Community
No, only old iMacs support Target Display Mode. They use Thunderbolt 2 or DisplayPort, not HDMI.
Read about Target Display Mode in Apple support document HT204592 "Use your iMac as a display with Target Display Mode".
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With this work with a iMac in target display mode?
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- 5 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (With this work with a iMac in target display mode?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…