Can this new USB-C adapter read SD cards that contain regular files (using Files app) rather than being neutered to work only with Photo/Video?
Since the new iPad Pro now has USB-C rather than Lightning, the third-party dongle I have that allows me to work with the files stored on my various SD media will no longer be applicable once I upgrade my iPad Pro. Given the parameters of the technology, there should be no legitimate reason why the Files app will not read data on external media (such as SD cards, flash drives, or hard drives). This is one of the LAST remaining issues with using iPad Pro as a “professional” device. The other remaining issue is that it doesn’t yet have xCode.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can you connect & will it work, an SD Camera Card Adapter
- Asked by Erick K from Long Beach
- 04 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect & will it work, an SD Camera Card Adapter)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
- Asked by Sebastiao F
- 05 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Can this be used to transfer photo's/videos from the iPad/iPhone to an SD card? Or is it read only from the SD card to the iPad/iPhone?
- Asked by Conan B
- 02 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to transfer photo's/videos from the iPad/iPhone to an SD card? Or is it read only from the SD card to the iPad/iPhone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader