How well do the earbuds stay in your ear during intense workouts (ie. HIIT cardio, kick boxing, etc) and also how is the level of comfort overtime?
Was also wondering if the earbud comfort decreases over prolonged periods of time
2 Answers from the Community
I do Taekwondo and regular gym (Cardio, Weight, etc) and for me I change the original earbuds with the double earbuds which it's coming in the box, for me that one works much better and better comfort, but remember every person works different, no everybody have the same ear...! So you have to try which one it's better for you...!
I hope this can help you....!
- Answered by Harold R from Layton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just used them for a 120 minute HIIT workout with no issues at all - the nature of the loop and the fitting of the "two-part" earpiece ensures a rather snug seal that blocks out quite a bit of ambient noise as well.
One of my main gripes with the Jabra Elite Active 65 was having to constantly have to adjust the earpiece seals, regardless of which size earpiece rubber I used, as they would fall out with any sharp movements or after every 15-20 minutes once I was sweating.
The loop design here seems to protect well against that here - I'm a happy camper!
- Answered by Abhishek Y from Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you have to pay to watch the moves, Tv shows etc on Appletv, also is the AFL ad free siren to siren like Foxtel? Thanks :)
- Asked by Deanna-rose N from St Leonards
- 10 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to pay to watch the moves, Tv shows etc on Appletv, also is the AFL ad free siren to siren like Foxtel? Thanks :))
- Asked about: Apple TV
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
- Asked by Justine R
- 31 Jul 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable