Does this iPhone XS case fit the iPhone X?
Just wondering if the iPhone XS has the same body dimensions and button placement as the iPhone X? And whether this case will fit it? Thank you!
- Asked by Robert H
- Flag as inappropriate Does this iPhone XS case fit the iPhone X?
5 Answers from the Community
Yes and no. The phone fits perfectly, however, because the iPhone XS camera is bigger by a millimeter or 2, this will make a gap where the camera is.
- Answered by Angus I from Geelong West
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It fits the body, with a little gap between the camera. HOWEVER, the sleep/wake function when close/open doesn't work on iPhone X. Be sure you know the limit before buy.
- Answered by 逸杉 黃
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. The XS case does not switch on or off the Screen of an iPhone X when closing or opening the flap
- Answered by Simon L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
no, not properly. The iPhone XS has slightly different lens size.
- Answered by Simon A from Clareville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
It's possible but the camera bump on the XS is an extra millimeter long. Cases that fit tightly around the camera likely won't work. I just discovered this after trying to install the X case from my old phone to the new XS.
- Answered by David F from Cherry Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Will iPhone X cases fit on the iPhone XS?
- Asked by Becky C from Slidell
- 13 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will iPhone X cases fit on the iPhone XS?
Does the iPhone XS silicon case actually fit iPhone X?
- Asked by Federica S from Dallas
- 25 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does the iPhone XS silicon case actually fit iPhone X?
does iPhone XS come with screen protector?
- Asked by Celinita R from Brentwood
- 16 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate does iPhone XS come with screen protector?