Can UE Boom 2 connect wit a PC that has Windows 10 and Miracast?
- Asked by Carl L from Apple Valley
UE Megaboom Portable Wireless Speaker
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you have enable Bluetooth to achieve this. The procedure is as follows
1. Power on the Speaker (While Light appears)
a. If the white light does not appear you will need to Charge the speaker.
2. Click the arrow that shows all the icons in the system tray and
3. Right click the Bluetooth icon Click "Add a Bluetooth Device" or "Add a Device"
a. List of available devices will appear on this window or it will be blank if you
have not paired any other device(s) previously.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth on your Mac or Laptop
a. For Mac go the Bluetooth Preferences to turn on the Bluetooth
b. For Windows Laptop /PC (with Bluetooth): go to Control Panel and turn on Bluetooth form there.
5. Press the small button adjacent to the Power button until you hear some sound
6. Release this button when it makes a repeated sound
7.You will now see the device name in the Listed Devices space as mentioned in Step 3.
8.Click the device and follow the on screen prompts or actions to setup and configure the device.
Your device will now be paired.
- Answered by Vasu R from Box Hill North