How does one connect a coaxial cable to Airport considering there are only ethernet ports and USB?
Does this come with an adapter for the coaxial cable? Or does one need a router to use Airport Express?
- Asked by fn from San Francisco
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
? First of all in order to have internet or have working service, one must have: subscribe, or purchase service, from this the ISP should give you a Modem, then apart from that you must buy a router(or provided by isp Maybe). So
1) Connect Coaxil cable from wall to Modem
2) Connect ethernet cable from Modem to router.
3) Set up router on a computer or (if new routers, also ios Devices with the App Airport Utility may work).... Very easy to set up with Ios device for general use.
- Answered by Justino R from San Jose