I need an automobile power adapter for my 17" MacBook Pro. Does anyone make such an accessory and, if so, where do I get it?

  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    Buy any DC to AC Power inverter for your car and connect your MacBook Pro with your charger into the electrical socket that would be the same as if you were to plug it in your house.

  • I would buy a dc/ac power inverter, not only will that allow that to power your macbook pro, but also it would allow you to power just about anything else that you want to power. Just search for power inverter, and you should be able to find one.