Do I need a separate Apple TV for each television set?
- Asked by David M from Newton
4 Answers from the Community
You should. I have one in my livingroom and bedroom. They are separate but its nice to have it in both places.
- Answered by Kevin G from Scottsdale
- 05 21, 15
- Answered by Thomas M from Victoria
- 05 17, 15
- Answered by David F from Toronto
- 06 11, 15
I have just bought a new Apple TVPart #MLNC2C/A .
I have my original Apple TV and it came with a small silver remote.
I assumed my recent purchase is not sold with a remote and was told the apple remote is in the cable remote.
- Answered by John M from Etobicoke
- 02 20, 16