If I purchase a mini Ipad 2 Wifi + Cellular do need to purchase another Sim when I travel to an overseas country like the US or New Zealand?

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    This depends on what your carrier provides. To use data in another country you need to have a roaming SIM card. In most cases you won't ordinarily have roaming so the chances are you WILL need to buy another sim in your destination country.

    • Answered by Neil T
    • 07 13, 15