can I buy just an apple monitor for my iMac mini?

I bought an iMac mini. I am trying to find out if Apple makes a stand a lone monitor that I can purchase for it.

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes! It's called a thunderbolt monitor. You would find it under accessories on the mac category of the apple website store.

    • Answered by Taylor H from Hinton
    • 04 15, 16