What type of USB port does the "Unifying Receiver" need?

Does it use a USB-C or am I going to need a dongle to use this on my macbook pro?

  • Asked by Robert M from Albuquerque

1 Answer from the Community

  • This is a USB-A receiver, so if you're using a MacBook Pro with USB-C ports, you'll need a dongle or adapter to use it.

    • Answered by Joseph E from Jacksonville