Will OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 disk allow me to get to 10.6.8 version?
- Asked by Tomeka W from Vienna
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can go from 10.6.3 to 10.6.8 for free using Software Update.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
IF you can install the disk to your Mac, you will then be able to update to 10.6.8.
Unfortunately, it would not install on my MacBook Pro, which was originally shipped with 10.6.6
This has caused me a lot of grief!
- Answered by Lars P from Santa Barbara
Yes. After installing simply go to Apple Menu and select Software Update.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve