Similar questions from the community
will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- 04 2, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)
what cable to i need for transferring from pc to 8gb apple nano? Mine's been stolen!
received two cables with nano, one is for charging and the other one is for transferring music from pc. the cable for transferring music has been stolen - what cable to i buy? help please.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- 04 18, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable to i need for transferring from pc to 8gb apple nano? Mine's been stolen!)
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
In my car, I have a dock in my glovebox where I can plug in my ipod to play music through the car's stereo. This is great but there are a couple of problems.
1. The dock in the glovebox does not charge the ipod.
2. The ipod stays in the glovebox, and controls for changing songs/tracks through the relatively crude interface to the stereo are not ideal.
What I'm looking for may not exist, but I want to get an extension cord so that I can still plug the ipod in at the dock in the glovebox, but have the ipod out of the glovebox so I can see it, etc. I also would like to have a way to charge it using the dc lighter thing.
Does anyone make a cable that's an extension cable with another branch off of it for charging? I'm envisioning a cord with a car charger on one end that plugs into the ipod, then a second cord that is a docking extension cord that also runs into the end of the cable that plugs into the ipod.
All of this may be moot if I move to the iphone. I have a bluetooth connection for my phone but not sure if the iphone could take calls and play music through the bluetooth connection. My wife's car does this but mine is a little older and might not.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- 06 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
will this lead allow audio playback via the front USB on my JVC KW-XG701 Car Audio System?
Bluetooth Playback is "Lumpy" at best, although the vioce dialling and calling support via Bluetooth is superb. I'm looking for a wired alternative to the Audio Bluetooth playback. The port on the front of my JVC KW-XG701 Car Head Unit will charge my iPhone 4, but as yet, I have not found a way of simply plugging into the USB port and playing stored music via USB.
This feature works perfectly on iPod / iPhone Docking Stations??
Any help would be great!
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 02 14, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lead allow audio playback via the front USB on my JVC KW-XG701 Car Audio System?)