Similar questions from the community
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
can I save to my HDD recorder with these cables from my iPad2,
I have a TV Recorder which can record to HDD or DVD, it has files to which you can save photo's and Videos.
Would I be able to record to this device with this cables.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 8 Apr 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I save to my HDD recorder with these cables from my iPad2,)
Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks
- Asked by Skye S from Wongawallan
- 4 Mar 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks)
Hi will this work if my tv has 3 connectors , black yellow & green?
I want to play my kids videos/programs - peppa pig, gruffalo etc - from my iPad to my tv. But my tv has 3 outlet connectors black yellow & green & a USB outlet. Could you tell me what i need! Thanks
- Asked by Kerry R
- 6 Jul 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi will this work if my tv has 3 connectors , black yellow & green?)