Similar questions from the community
What type of video apps will work if this cable is connected to my tv? I have a 4th gen ipod touch and i want to know if this thing will work on my tv
will this work with iPod touch 5th.generation
can i use the Apple Composite AV Cable with my new iPod touch 32GB 5th.gen. to connect to TV
- Asked by Kevin P
- 11 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iPod touch 5th.generation)
Would whatever is on my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen's screen show up on the TV?
Will everything on the screen at whichever time show up on the TV or do certain apps disable that feature?
- Asked by Robert W from Widnes
- 04 23, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Would whatever is on my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen's screen show up on the TV?)
Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?
I want to use this cable to connect the universal dock to an amp via red and white connectors and still charge the iPnone
- Asked by Brian G
- 05 14, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?)
i wont to connect my ipod to my stereo, it has the av cables to use. but should i connect through the headphone connection or the dock area???? could
could i purchase this product and it connect ok, and would it connect through the headphones or the ipod dock at the base of the ipod???
i bought the composite av cable for my iphone 4 but i want to buy the iphone 4 dock and wanted to know if the cable and the dock are compatible or not
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin
Need small pin 4th generation for iPad to be able to watch films that have been dowloaded to it on my TV
- Asked by Dean S
- 03 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin)
I have the Apple Digital AV Adapter is it the Apple Composite AV Cable that i need to buy or something else?
if i don't need this cable could someone please send a link to the right product.
I have an altec lansing imv712 docking station with video playback, its incompatable with ipod touch, will av cable enable video playback?
can I connect my ipad with the lightening connector to my TV with this?
- Asked by John N from Sutherland
- 06 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my ipad with the lightening connector to my TV with this?)
Hi will this work if my tv has 3 connectors , black yellow & green?
I want to play my kids videos/programs - peppa pig, gruffalo etc - from my iPad to my tv. But my tv has 3 outlet connectors black yellow & green & a USB outlet. Could you tell me what i need! Thanks
- Asked by Kerry R
- 07 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi will this work if my tv has 3 connectors , black yellow & green?)
Can I watch Eurosport Player on my TV from my iPad?
I've got the Eurosport Player app on my iPad 2 and before buying the Apple Composite AV Cable, would like to know if I will be able to watch Eurosport programmes from my iPad on my TV. Thanks.
- Asked by Janet S
- 02 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch Eurosport Player on my TV from my iPad?)
what cable do i need to listen to my ipod through my tv?
- Asked by Janelle A from Brisbane
- 04 17, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to listen to my ipod through my tv?)