Similar questions from the community
is the external super drive compatible with all iMAC
I have a MAC without dvd drive and need one. Is the external superdrive compatible?
- Asked by Rosemary B from Trinity Beach
- 3 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate is the external super drive compatible with all iMAC
DVD Drive connection to iPad
I have a USB CD/DVD Drive for my iMac. Is there a connector available so I can connect it to my iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Kathy C from San Antonio
- 11 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate DVD Drive connection to iPad
what region of DVDs can I play on this external drive? Is there a specific one? or can we set up once we put in a whatever region DVD?
Will it play dvd-r discs?
I have been converting my VHS home movies to DVD-R's on a Toshiba machine but they won't play on my apple external drive - I get a message that I have inserted a blank disc. Will this drive be able to read them? And if it doesn't, can I return it with free shipping?
- Asked by Judith E. F from Bronx
- 15 Mar 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will it play dvd-r discs?
Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
- Asked by John D
- 15 Oct 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
For new 2018 Mac Mini, what CD/DVD drive will work with the USB-C connector?
I am dead in the water because cannot reload Adobe software from original disks. Have run across many caveats regarding 2011 Mac Mini vs new one (OS maybe), so need to be certain what peripheral reader will work. Please help!
- Asked by Joan S from Meta
- 27 Nov 2018
- Flag as inappropriate For new 2018 Mac Mini, what CD/DVD drive will work with the USB-C connector?
Will this drive play NTSC DVD
- Asked by Ms N B A from London
- 12 Oct 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Will this drive play NTSC DVD
can I copy a dvd to my Mac mini hard drive
- Asked by Mark W
- 31 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate can I copy a dvd to my Mac mini hard drive
No answers yet
Can I plug the drive into a PC
I have an HP laptop running windows 8 and I'd like to add an external DVD/CD player - will the Apple drive work?
- Asked by Guy D from Melbourne
- 24 Jan 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Can I plug the drive into a PC
No answers yet
can it read/play NTSC formatted DVDs
I'm considering ordering a DVD from the USA only available in NTSC format. They suggest I verify that my DVD player can read/play NTSC formatted DVDs prior to ordering. I have a USB SuperDrive. Thanks
- Asked by Helena L from London
- 21 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate can it read/play NTSC formatted DVDs
Please advise suitable DVD drive that can use lightscribe software
- Asked by Alan J from Beechboro
- 17 Mar 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Please advise suitable DVD drive that can use lightscribe software
How do you download DVDs using USB SuperDrive?
- Asked by Jeannette H from Houston
- 30 May 2016
- Flag as inappropriate How do you download DVDs using USB SuperDrive?
No answers yet