Similar questions from the community
Is this exactly the same as the Superdrive that came out for the Macbook Air? WIll my old Superdrive work exactly the same as this new one?
Will my old MacBook Air SuperDrive MB397G/A work on the new MBP retina displays?
Apologies but I'm finding conflicting answers online to this... I'm upgrading to a new retina 15" from my old air that died a few months ago, went to buy and noticed the MBP with optical drive has been ended so going the retina route but do I have to buy another SuperDrive or will the model above work still? Many thanks...
- Asked by Neil W
- 11 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my old MacBook Air SuperDrive MB397G/A work on the new MBP retina displays?)
In my new Mac Pro retina... Could I read the DVDs from another regions, or only in the country when I purchase the SuperDrive?
I travel a lot and I have different formats and regions in my DVDs collection and I want to know if the SuperDrive can read all the regions...
In my old laptop I can, but I'm not sure with SuperDrive, can anyone help me?
- Asked by Barbara W from Veracruz
- 07 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (In my new Mac Pro retina... Could I read the DVDs from another regions, or only in the country when I purchase the SuperDrive?)
Will this work with any model macBook Air?
Old and new models?
- Asked by Patricia P from Camden
- 06 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with any model macBook Air?)
Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
- Asked by John D
- 10 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina)