Similar questions from the community
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- 2 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Will this adapter allow me to connect my Iphone5 to my older IHome alarm clock stereo i used to use for my iphone 3gs?
- Asked by Michael B from Amesbury
- 5 Feb 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter allow me to connect my Iphone5 to my older IHome alarm clock stereo i used to use for my iphone 3gs?)
will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?
I bought this on accident instead of the of 30 pin to VGA adaptor to work with my iPad (3rd gen) and iPhone4S. I want to know if it this adaptor can be used with those devices and the Lightening to VGA cord? I plan to get an iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and I travel a lot, so the less cords and adaptors the better. Thanks
- Asked by Julie M from Austin
- 20 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?)
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- 23 Feb 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
No answers yet
Will this adaptor work with my arcam rCube?
iPhone 5s to arcam rCube adaptor compatibity
- Asked by Benjamin D
- 29 Dec 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with my arcam rCube?)
No answers yet
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- 10 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Will this Lightning to 30-pin adaptor work with BeatBox by Dr Dre? Or will there be a similar addon released soon?
I really don't want to be selling my BeatBox to make use of the iPhone 5, i would much prefer an adaptor to make it work alongside it.
- Asked by David C from Hartlepool
- 13 Sep 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Lightning to 30-pin adaptor work with BeatBox by Dr Dre? Or will there be a similar addon released soon?)
Does the adaptor work with the MiCoach dongle used for iphone 4/4s.
Will i be able to use the micoach heart rate equipment with this adaptor.
- Asked by Chris S
- 10 Jun 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the adaptor work with the MiCoach dongle used for iphone 4/4s.)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?
It appears that earlier customers have said that the adapter will fit sound towers, but there is no music. All it does is charge and therefore it is worthless. Is this really true for any sound accessories that an iPod Touch 5th generation could be attached using the Lightning to 30 pin adapter?
- Asked by Jim M from Diamond Bar
- 3 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?)
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station