Similar questions from the community
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- 23 Feb 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
No answers yet
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Will this lightning to 30 pin adaptor allow me to connect my iPad air to an interactive whiteboard with full audio and video output ?
- Asked by Jenni L from Wahroonga
- 8 Dec 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Will this lightning to 30 pin adaptor allow me to connect my iPad air to an interactive whiteboard with full audio and video output ?
Will this be able to charge and play audio connecting the latest ipod nano to a logitech Purefi express dock?
Many of the reviews here mention that it can't play audio on some docks.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 14 Nov 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Will this be able to charge and play audio connecting the latest ipod nano to a logitech Purefi express dock?
Mini cooper auxilary cable, if i then plug this adaptor into the auxilary 4s part, then into my iphone 5, will it play music through the car?
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported. So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture? All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- 2 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Will this adaptor work with the Sonic i301 iPod Dock
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- 28 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Will this adaptor work with the Sonic i301 iPod Dock
Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- 25 Nov 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
No answers yet
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- 10 Mar 2017
- Flag as inappropriate will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?
So this cannot be used on car iPod kits that allow iPod input and track control? My only real concern.
- Asked by Sham B
- 13 Sep 2012
- Flag as inappropriate If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?
Can this Lightning to 30-pin Adapter support Video output to Car Pioneer Headunit AVH-4450BT ? im having the current cable CD-IU201S from Pioneer?
How do i play All 4 from an ipad 2 to tv? My ipad uses a 30 pin connector and it seems that All 4 only works with a lightning connector. I
I have no problem playing BBC iplayer through my tv using the 30 pin cable but can't play All 4