Similar questions from the community
How do i play All 4 from an ipad 2 to tv? My ipad uses a 30 pin connector and it seems that All 4 only works with a lightning connector. I
I have no problem playing BBC iplayer through my tv using the 30 pin cable but can't play All 4
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- 03 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?
I bought my car with a built in charger and music player. I am looking to upgrade to the iphone 5 but I pretty much only listen to the music on my phone in the car and it obviously needs to be charging it too.
please let me know if you have had a similar experience
- Asked by Nora H from Daly City
- 07 10, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?)
Will the lightning to 30-pin adapter work in the Golf 2008 ipod connector
- Asked by Bianca B from Port Augusta
- 08 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lightning to 30-pin adapter work in the Golf 2008 ipod connector)
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Can you use it on the move?
Like could you just put the adapter in your iPhone and it will charge?
- Asked by Mitchell G
- 12 5, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on the move?)
No answers yet
Can you connect your iPhone 5 to iPad
- Asked by Jared B from New York
- 12 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect your iPhone 5 to iPad)
No answers yet
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS
My car has a I POD MP3 docking station in the cars arm rest I want to use my I phone 6 in its place. I am having ahard time with the conmnection but it does fit
- Asked by Ellen D from Boca Raton
- 05 5, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS)
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- 03 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables)
Will all devices that use the old 30-pin connector cable to communicate with the iPhone still work via this adapter?
- Asked by Tom B from Boulder Creek
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will all devices that use the old 30-pin connector cable to communicate with the iPhone still work via this adapter?)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012
Hi having issue playing my iPhone 6 through my Kia Sorento r 2012 vehicles sound system, my old 4s worked ok using a 30 pin to lightening adapter. Now with the iPhone 6 it will not connect through using the cable supplied by car manufacture plus adapter.
I do not want to play through car blue tooth system as you have no control on changing tracks etc off steering wheel.
Will a genuine Apple adapter work?
- Asked by Nicholas R
- 05 23, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012)
with this adapter will i be able to plug into my previous 30 pin dock connector to play music in my car and on my audio speaker dock
Does anyone know what accessory or adapter I can use to play my Nano 7g in my car? My Hyundai comes with the IPOD connector but for the 30 pin.
I'm trying to play my ipod in my car. The 30-pin adapter only charges it but won't play the music. Does anyone know of any accessory that will play music too and not just charge it?
Can this Lightning to 30-pin Adapter support Video output to Car Pioneer Headunit AVH-4450BT ? im having the current cable CD-IU201S from Pioneer?
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?