Similar questions from the community
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- 01 6, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?
To play and charge nano 7th gen
- Asked by Natalie Y
- 04 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?)
will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?
- Asked by Morag O from Chiswick
- 03 4, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?)
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- 12 21, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old)
I'm curious as it already works with my ipod 4th gen and adapter.
- Asked by Stacey M from Adelaide
- 11 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old))
Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player
I own a JVC RB-NV50 Boomblaster which I use for dance classes. My husband has just bought me a nano ipod 7th generation. Unfortunately the JVC has a 30 pin ipod dock and a usb port but wont read the ipod using the usb port. Will it be able to read the ipod using the lightning to 30 pin adaptor?
- Asked by Sheila C
- 12 30, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- 03 5, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- 03 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Will this adapter work with 30 pin to VGA cable?
I have a
The 30 pin to VGA cable from my iPad 3. Can this Lightening to 30 pin adapter be used with my current cable?
- Asked by Tony C from Oreana
- 02 22, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with 30 pin to VGA cable?)
will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?
I bought this on accident instead of the of 30 pin to VGA adaptor to work with my iPad (3rd gen) and iPhone4S. I want to know if it this adaptor can be used with those devices and the Lightening to VGA cord? I plan to get an iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and I travel a lot, so the less cords and adaptors the better. Thanks
- Asked by Julie M from Austin
- 11 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the lightening to VGA adaptor to an iPad (third gen)?)
does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?
I would like to connect my ipod nano 7th gen. with the docking station philips dcm278 and i don't know if this adapter will work?
- Asked by Agnieszka S from Subiaco
- 08 23, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?)