Similar questions from the community
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- 10 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012
Hi having issue playing my iPhone 6 through my Kia Sorento r 2012 vehicles sound system, my old 4s worked ok using a 30 pin to lightening adapter. Now with the iPhone 6 it will not connect through using the cable supplied by car manufacture plus adapter.
I do not want to play through car blue tooth system as you have no control on changing tracks etc off steering wheel.
Will a genuine Apple adapter work?
- Asked by Nicholas R
- 23 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS
My car has a I POD MP3 docking station in the cars arm rest I want to use my I phone 6 in its place. I am having ahard time with the conmnection but it does fit
- Asked by Ellen D from Boca Raton
- 5 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS)
Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini
I have a ipad mini but I want to sync my iPod nano 6th generation to it what's the best adaptor to use
- Asked by Christopher B
- 5 Apr 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini)
Can anyone tell me if this will work with an Alpine IVA-D310R using the KCA-420i iPod adapter? I will have an iPhone 6, (currently 5).
Alpine car radio and iphone 5/6
Does the lighting adapter work for iPhone 6
- Asked by Adela L from Atwater
- 9 Oct 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lighting adapter work for iPhone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
will this work with my ih6?
I hae an old ih6 and wanted to know if this will work if I get an Iphone 5. The height of it makes me nervous. would it be better just to use the cord instead?
- Asked by Judith C from Katy
- 27 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my ih6?)
No answers yet
Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- 25 Nov 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Toyota Aygo)
No answers yet