Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I have an old iPad3, and so I've got the 12W power adapter for it so would this cable plug into it so i could charge my iPad???
I don't have the lightning hole, i have the old longer one.
Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini
I have an iConnect scanner with a 30-pin connection point that I've successfully used with my 1st generation iPad. Is the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter cable compatible with this device? Is there a better option?
- Asked by J. David O from Lakeland
- 01 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini)
No answers yet
Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??
Im a musician and I've bought ipad 4 and now all my Irig device can't use. If I just purchase a 30pin plug should it connect all my device??
- Asked by Chuah C from Penang
- 03 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??)
Will this connect my iPad mini to my Numark Idj?
My iPod sits on a connector on the Idj station much the same as a Bose docking station. If I use this lightning to 30 pin adaptor can I connect my iPad mini to the Idj too?
- Asked by Neil O
- 01 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my iPad mini to my Numark Idj?)
Will this adapter work with my dodge and mini cooper iPod adapters?
Will this adapter support full functionality (charging and music playback/control) in my 2012 Dodge Ram and 2012 Mini Cooper?
- Asked by Howard C from Cape Coral
- 11 18, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my dodge and mini cooper iPod adapters?)
Can I use this to connect my iPad to my bose sound-link mini
- Asked by Vernon P from Macon
- 11 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my iPad to my bose sound-link mini)
Can you use iPad 1 cable for powering iPad 4?
I have the longer cable from my iPad 1. Can I connect the lightning to usb end on the iPad4 cable to the longer 6' cable to the 10W power cable directly? I know it will not charge as quickly but will it damage the iPad4 in any way by using the lower wattage?
- Asked by Marilyn B from Hermitage
- 12 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use iPad 1 cable for powering iPad 4?)
No answers yet
how do i connect my ipod to ipad mini
- Asked by Alison K
- 11 18, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect my ipod to ipad mini)
No answers yet
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- 11 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
I already have 30-pin to VGA Adapter that can properly display iPhone 4s screen on projector. I'm deciding to buy iPad mini with an adapter between Lightning to 30-pin Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter. Which one should I buy?
I think Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is multi-purpose adapter but I'm not sure that will it work properly if I connect like this?
iPad mini -> Lightning to 30-pin Adapter -> 30-pin to VGA Adapter -> Projector
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- 11 30, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
Is there a iPad 4th generation?
I was looking at the new adaptors for the iPad Mini and the new Touch. Also listed was the iPad 4th generation. Is there a 4th generation? I thought it was the iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3 or just iPad (just out last March)? Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
- Asked by Burt F from Saginaw
- 10 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a iPad 4th generation?)
I have an iSimple in my car so I can listen to music and charge at the same time. Will this work with it? Don't care about charging as much as music?
I recently purchased an ipad mini, & I have a lightning to vga adapter, I bought a separate cable 'VGA to hdmi) will this work to mirror onto the tv?