Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- 01 31, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No answers yet
How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?
We have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that has an iPod/iPhone interface along with a 30 pin to USB and mini stereo pin cable. How do I enable a new iPod Touch 5G to interface with and be controlled by the car's entertainment system?
- Asked by Jeffrey U from Warrenton
- 12 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?)
Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf
I have the MDI with an MDI-to-iPod cable in a Mk 6 Golf which works with the iPod generation 4. However, I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 and would like to be able to connect it the same way such that I can control song selection and volume from the car's head unit. Will this adapter work for me?
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
- 03 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf)
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- 11 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
Will this adapter work with my dodge and mini cooper iPod adapters?
Will this adapter support full functionality (charging and music playback/control) in my 2012 Dodge Ram and 2012 Mini Cooper?
- Asked by Howard C from Cape Coral
- 11 18, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my dodge and mini cooper iPod adapters?)
I have the first generation Bose speaker/docking station. Is there an adaptor that will allow me to play music from my iPad with that docking station?
Will this transmit sound through my 30-pin Vizio speaker?
- Asked by Katie W from Winston-salem
- 12 16, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transmit sound through my 30-pin Vizio speaker?)
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 Sony dab clck docking station
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
- 01 7, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?
My 2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE has an iPod Adapter in the center console. My current iPod (4th Gen) Touch shows the track listing on my car stereo and controls are through the Cars stereo. Will this connector work with the iPhone 5 on my Jetta? If so, will it use the iPhones controls or my car stereos?
- Asked by Kyle M from Griswold
- 11 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?)
Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?
I would like to pull several songs from my music app and have them listed separately so if I'm exercising I can listen to only those songs rather than listen to all songs. I know there is a way to do it just not sure how. Can you help?
- Asked by Judy K from San Antonio
- 10 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?)
No answers yet
I have a oxygen car radio system. Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use Bluetooth, but I need to play music as well?
The system was built for a iphone 4s.
I have the first generation of the pioneer app radio installed in my car. Will this adapter work in order to charge my phone and play music?
I really dont want to upgrade my phone and then have a useless stereo in my car.
Can I watch tv through my I Pad 3rd generation
HDMI flat panel tv, and a 3rd gen I Pad
Or even watch netflix and other tv channels (HBO TV) ????
- Asked by Beryl F from Foresthill
- 01 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch tv through my I Pad 3rd generation)