Similar questions from the community
Is any setup required on iPad for using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
I saw "Now bring up the Control Centre, swipe left and choose Video Output to enable specific content from your iPhone to be sent to your TV", but I could not find Video Output in Control Center screen. Mine is 2017 iPad new.
- Asked by Luyin R from Mipitas
- 04 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is any setup required on iPad for using Lightning Digital AV Adapter)
Could a Lightning Digital AV Adapter facilitate iPhone video production monitoring?
I make talking head videos on my own on an iPhone 6S Plus. For audio I use an external microphone connected via the Lightning port. For video I use the higher quality back facing iPhone camera. During video recording I want to monitor the video to keep myself in frame. Could this work?
1. Connect the external microphone to the female Lightning Digital AV Adapter Lightning port.
2. Connect a computer monitor into the female Lightnight Digital AV Adapter HDMI port.
3. Connect the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the iPhone.
With this set-up would the app used to record video on the iPhone appear on the monitor?
- Asked by Noric D from Sydney
- 01 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Could a Lightning Digital AV Adapter facilitate iPhone video production monitoring?)
Can you stream the NRL 2014 app through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Asked by Isabella V from Burleigh Heads
- 03 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream the NRL 2014 app through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter)
Can I watch virgin media tv app or sky sports app on my television using my lightning digital AV adaptor
When i try to use it it just comes up with error message or unfortunately we are not allowed to stream video via video out or via screen mirroring.
It has also came up with due to licensing restrictions this output isn’t supported
Can somebody please help me overcome this problem if possible
Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?
Hi I have a lg 4K ultra hdtv can I watch to show I bought on iTunes with the Lightning digital AV adapter and also can I play games on my iPhone 6s to go through to the tv so it's a bigger screen ? Your help would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Zoe - Ann D
- 03 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?)
Can we play web video through lightning digital av adapter?
- Asked by Chase X from Akron
- 04 11, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we play web video through lightning digital av adapter?)
For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?
With iPhone 7 Plus I want to record video and use an external (large) monitor. So I use the Digital AV adapter for HDMI out BUT now my external microphone (plugged into the auxiliary lightning port on the adapter) is no longer recognized. It worked fine when plugged directly into the phone without the adapter. Is it possible for this configuration to work. If so, how?
Extra uses for the Lightning Digital AV Adapter?
Hello, excuse me I have a question:
Am I able to use this adapter to use the iPad Air as the main display of a Mac mini?.
Thanks for your time!.
- Asked by Cedric Gabriel C from Los Angeles
- 02 16, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Extra uses for the Lightning Digital AV Adapter?)
How do I connect the Lightning digital av adapter to iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jeremy L from Cleveland
- 07 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect the Lightning digital av adapter to iPhone 6?)
Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?
I have an iphone 5 and the current cable adapters does not support video when plugged into my double din car stereo for navigation; does this A/V adapter work?
- Asked by Alfredo A from Concord
- 11 8, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?)
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
Just wondering if you know whether this works? I would like to buy a Lightning Digital AV adapter to use with HDMI projectors and devices but since sometimes all a client has is a VGA connector I would like to use a standard HDMI to VGA converter. That would be a lot cheaper than also buying a Lightning to VGA adapter since both are $49.
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- 01 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
Does the lightning Digital A/V Adapter work with iPhone Xs
- Asked by Patricia M from W
- 09 17, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lightning Digital A/V Adapter work with iPhone Xs)