Similar questions from the community
After pluging it up to the Ipad mini and TV, is there a setting on the iPad to switch over
Using the iPad mini and the TV to watch, is there a setting I need to switch over to make it work, or just by plugging it in, it will show.
- Asked by Keith C from Hagerstown
- 03 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (After pluging it up to the Ipad mini and TV, is there a setting on the iPad to switch over)
Does lightning digital av adapter work with ipad air on ios 7.1
I have a ipad air on 7.1 does this work for apps that support tv out?
- Asked by Hannah H
- 04 1, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does lightning digital av adapter work with ipad air on ios 7.1)
Does it work with an iPhone with IOS 8
I've seen lots of reviews that say it doesn't work well with IOS 8 but I just wanted to see if it has started to work better with the minor updates to IOS 8 like IOS 8.1.3. If there's anyone who still uses one with an iPhone and has IOS 8 could u plz just tell me how it is, Thx. (Also specifically iPhone 5c)
- Asked by Connor W
- 01 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an iPhone with IOS 8)
Will this work on ios9?
I just want to know if this will work on IOS9, as there have been some threads saying it stopped after ios8. Not sure just checking as I just updated.
I have all the new compatible devices, but want to know if the upgrade might not let it work.
- Asked by Ged J
- 09 28, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on ios9?)
Can I use this to watch downloaded Netflix content on iOS 11 Ipad?
I am reading that this is not possible with IOS 11 but was wondering if this includes downloaded shows or just for live streaming. Many thanks
- Asked by Anita H
- 02 18, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to watch downloaded Netflix content on iOS 11 Ipad?)
No answers yet
My Acura mdx 2015 has hdmi. Will this cable work to use my iPad mini to display movies? What about the sound? Thanks.
- Asked by Aleksandr L from Portland
- 04 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (My Acura mdx 2015 has hdmi. Will this cable work to use my iPad mini to display movies? What about the sound? Thanks.)
Does it Supports ipad mini with both video and audio
- Asked by Qaisar K from Newyork
- 06 2, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Supports ipad mini with both video and audio)
Will this crazy setup work?
I've planned quite the complicated setup for the iPad Mini in my car for video and audio. First, I plug the Lightning to HDMI Adapter into the iPad.
From the HDMI branch of the adapter:
A1. HDMI cable
A2. HDMI to composite converter (ViewHD)
A3. Composite cable
I'll be using these for video output only – not sound. I'm assuming the display mirroring will work; however, I'm concerned about interfacing the different resolutions of the iPad Mini and the car head unit. Also, would it be a better idea to go with VGA stuff instead of HDMI?
From the Lightning branch of the adapter:
B1. Lightning to 30-pin adapter, 0.2 m
B2. 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable
I'm looking to get audio, charge, and music control from this branch. I get all three currently from just the 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable; I wonder if any of the functions will be lost along the way.
Please let me know if this will all work!
- Asked by Alexander K from Rockville Centre
- 05 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this crazy setup work?)
No answers yet
Can I hook to a projector and watch iTunes movie rentals with this?
I want to connect my first generation iPad mini to a portable projector and watch standard definition iTunes rental movies offline. I know that using a vga cord will not work but does this adaptor meet the hdcp requirements or will I get the same error message? Thanks!
- Asked by Katie A from Rochester
- 07 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hook to a projector and watch iTunes movie rentals with this?)