Similar questions from the community
Can the charger be used in Vietnam and Japan without a converter?
- Asked by Kathleen D from Stratford
- 02 10, 19
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the charger be used in Vietnam and Japan without a converter?)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- 06 1, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?
- Asked by Matan G from Berlin
- 02 24, 19
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?)
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
I would love to hook a USB hub up to my Apple 12W power adapter and charge two or more Apple devices at once. Is this possible? If so, does it have to be a specific hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- 01 2, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device
I'm using an Apple USB transformer to plug into UK power. Does the transformer draw power when plugged into a normal power socket even when there is no device connected for charging? It doesn'seem to get warm like many transformers,
- Asked by David F from Broomfield
- 06 24, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device)
will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- 12 5, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
I don't want to have the whole travel adapter---just want to buy this power adapter in Australia for use in Europe. Don't need the Australian plug at all
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- 01 25, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- 10 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.
I would like to buy the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter with a type A (US) plug instead of the type G (UK) plug from the Singapore Apple Store.
Is this possible?
- Asked by Ekman C
- 06 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.)