Similar questions from the community
Does this come with the cable that came with the iPad 2 when it was purchased?
The cable that came with the charger for my iPad 2 has broken. I need a replacement.
- Asked by Dana M from Cascade
- 11 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the cable that came with the iPad 2 when it was purchased?)
Will an ipad 3 charger work on an ipad 1?
- Asked by Robert S
- 05 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an ipad 3 charger work on an ipad 1?)
No answers yet
What exactly is in the pack?
What do I need besides this to charge my iPad3? Are there other cables/links needed? I have left the charger etc that came with it while away from home and it takes forever linked to computer.
- Asked by Paul M
- 11 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is in the pack?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- 10 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?
- Asked by Petra H from Heatherton
- 07 10, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?)
Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- 11 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- 06 1, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
How many hours will full charge?(ipad 3)
Hi I got ipad 3 for last week but it didn't fully charge, 36% charge after 2:30 hours, why ?
- Asked by Amandeep S from Sale
- 06 23, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours will full charge?(ipad 3))
No answers yet
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- 10 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)