Similar questions from the community
Does it comes with a wire?
Does it come with a wire for iPad 1-3, iPod 4?
- Asked by Hui Jia Y
- 2 Dec 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it comes with a wire?)
Is is just the power brick that is supplied?
Must i purchase the usb cable and plug separately or do they come with the power adaptor?
- Asked by Ipek H
- 16 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is is just the power brick that is supplied?)
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
is there any warranty or guarantee?
- Asked by Jessica P from Melbourne
- 30 Mar 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any warranty or guarantee?)
No answers yet
The photograph is of a US adaptor, is that what I would be purchasing? I assumed on the Apple UK site that this would have the UK converter.
Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.
I would like to buy the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter with a type A (US) plug instead of the type G (UK) plug from the Singapore Apple Store.
Is this possible?
- Asked by Ekman C
- 1 Jun 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- 25 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
does this work with ipod classic 5th generation
- Asked by David F from Brookshire
- 22 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with ipod classic 5th generation)
No answers yet
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?