Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I buy one of these separately from Apple?
I travelled to a country where i only need one of these adapters so does Apple sell them separately?
- Asked by Mustafa M from Ajman
- 04 22, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy one of these separately from Apple?)
No answers yet
Is it possible to buy a single item from the Adapter Kit?
- Asked by Steve K from Coquitlam
- 10 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to buy a single item from the Adapter Kit?)
I'm going to be in Italy for an extended period of time. What type of power adapter do I need to buy for my iPad for the electrical current there?
In the Netherlands we use 220 volt and in some other countries 110 volt. Do we have to buy other adapters for loading power to our iPads or iPhones?
MOVING FROM EGYPT TO USA and buying apple world travel kit, will it affect me laptop ?
Hi i bought my laptop from EGYPT and now i moved to USA.. so i had to buy the apple world travel kit.. and i changed the last part in the adapter from being 2 circle pin that is used in Egypt to the2 rectangular pin that should be used in USA.. will this affect my battery life or my adapter?.. since on my Egyptian one ( 2 circle pin) it says 2.5 A /250V but my new one (2 rectangular pin) says 2.5 A/ 125v Thanks
- Asked by Ramy S from Corona
- 04 8, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (MOVING FROM EGYPT TO USA and buying apple world travel kit, will it affect me laptop ?)
Have a 10W adapter from when I was in Middle East. Back in North America now and need the small piece with the NA prongs so I can use my adapter.
I was living in the Middle East when I purchased my iPad. It came with a 10W power adapter with the appropriate plug. I am now living back in North America and need to find just the small part that connects to the adapter with the North American configuration of the prongs. Is it possible to just get the smaller part with the prongs and not a whole new power adapter?
What does this mean "The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support power points ..."?
I am trying to figure out if buying this Adapter Kit will provide what I need to use an iPad (first generation) and a Macbook Pro in the UK.
- Asked by Lorraine S from Wolfville
- 08 2, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What does this mean "The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support power points ..."?)
I have a Mac Book Retina which bought in the USA but will now be moving to the UK. What is the best solution for adapting my cable for a UK plug.
I understand I could buy a cheap plug adaptor from any outlet but as I will be in the UK for some time I would like a more tidy solution
Is it working for India too!?!?
I bought iphone in canada and I sensed it to India . Now the problem is to charge it. Because adapter pins are different in both countries. So I wants to buy this one. Is it working in India too?
- Asked by Pankaj B from Ottawa
- 02 25, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it working for India too!?!?)
No answers yet
Which adapter do I use in Fiji
- Asked by Eugene H from Saskatoon
- 08 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adapter do I use in Fiji)
No answers yet
Can I simply get a two single adapters for France without getting 2 whole kits?
- Asked by Deborah L from Del Mar
- 10 1, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I simply get a two single adapters for France without getting 2 whole kits?)
going to Italy in May with new IPhone 6...pls advise what we will need in the way of both converters and adaptors for our charger
we will need an adaptor because Italy has different outlet configs than US...but, how about a current converter, as Italy is on 230V system...
please outline just what we need to look at and buy for both converting the electrical charge, and adapting to the Italian outlets.
- Asked by John D from Social Circle
- 03 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (going to Italy in May with new IPhone 6...pls advise what we will need in the way of both converters and adaptors for our charger)