Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
It's a USB-C male to USB-C female, HDMI female, and USB-A female, but what speed is the USB-A female port? Is that 2.0 or 3.0 speed?
- Asked by Scott L from Pasadena
- 06 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (It's a USB-C male to USB-C female, HDMI female, and USB-A female, but what speed is the USB-A female port? Is that 2.0 or 3.0 speed?)
Can I play dvd or gaming consoles using the USB-C digital multiport adapter
My question is on a 2018 MacBook Pro with 4 USB-c ports, using this said adapter can I use the HDMI port as an input for a dvd or gaming console ? Or is it only HDMI output for external display.
- Asked by Katishe W from Brisbane
- 01 20, 19
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play dvd or gaming consoles using the USB-C digital multiport adapter)
Does this support the use of dual external monitors using the USB-C plug to a compatible USB-C display as well as the HDMI output?
- Asked by Greg B from West Des Moines
- 08 7, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this support the use of dual external monitors using the USB-C plug to a compatible USB-C display as well as the HDMI output?)
Does it support HDMI 2.0? I wan't to know if I can use a 60Hz refresh rate on an external monitor.
I have a macbook and bought the usb-c digital av multiport adaptor so i could attach an external monitor. I am looking to buy he monitor and am looking at a 4k (UHD) option but not sure about the best or compatible options.
Will a 2017 iMac -> USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter -> HDMI to Dual-Link DVI-D adapter -> Apple Cinema HD 30" Display work at 2560 X 1600 at 60Hz?
Will a 2017 iMac connected to a USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter connected to an HDMI to Dual-Link DVI-D adapter connected to an Apple Cinema HD 30" Display work at 2560 X 1600 at 60Hz?
What about a Macbook Pro?
Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?
Wacom drawing tablets require both a USB port and an HDMI port to run both the touch input and display, has anyone tried plugging a their drawing tablet into the 2015 MacBook (or another USB-C supported computer) using this adapter? If so, did you note any issue with performance, input lag, etc.?
- Asked by James M from Outer Cove
- 04 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?)
No answers yet
Video output options are limited. See description.
As Apple offers this adapter for HDMI output, which is limited resolution, question one is can you then use a HDMI to DVI adapter to connect a DVI monitor? Secondly, the specs page says (in part) "Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors" and later "Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output" So that would support this resolution, at unknown refresh rate, but how? Will there be another forthcoming USB-C to mini DisplayPort adapter that could then be re-adapted to Dual-Link DVI or connected to a supported UHD display?
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- 03 13, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Video output options are limited. See description.)