Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What format do videos on my sd card have to be
I have inserted my sd card and all that comes up is photos , no videos are displaying must they be changed to a different format
- Asked by Darren O from Perth
- 19 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What format do videos on my sd card have to be)
No answers yet
Can this read photos and videos from microSD card used in DJI Spark/Mavic 2?
Mine is unable to see anything on the micro SD card. When I view on a PC, I can see the DCIM folder and said photos/videos.
- Asked by Linus W from Portland
- 19 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this read photos and videos from microSD card used in DJI Spark/Mavic 2?)
Can this be used to transfer photo's/videos from the iPad/iPhone to an SD card? Or is it read only from the SD card to the iPad/iPhone?
1. Can I play H.265 video directly from the SD card that inserted into this adapter? 2. Can I backup the Video/Photo from iPad to the SD Card?
UHS-II speed supported? If not, is Apple planning to support this read speed?
I noticed several people asked this question back in 2015. No one has answered any of them in regards to supporting the read speeds for UHS-II SD cards. Since there is a second row of connectors on these SD cards, it should be simple for Apple to check whether the card reader supports using both rows of connectors on the card. Wouldn’t we all like ~240-300Mbps transfer of our photos & videos from UHS-II SD cards to our iPads & iPhones?
- Asked by Lisa C from Redmond
- 17 Jun 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (UHS-II speed supported? If not, is Apple planning to support this read speed?)
does this product do the inverse of what is described -
can I copy photos and video from my iPhone 6 onto an SD card so that I can use it as a backup while traveling
- Asked by Jason K from Toronto
- 24 Feb 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (does this product do the inverse of what is described -)
Does this product support video transfering?
I am aware of the fact that it does work with photos (which is great because I use my camera and iPad so much) but I really would love to start doing videos but I am unaware of the cababilites towards transfering videos to the device and would love to know if it's possible or not. In advance, Thank You!
- Asked by Adam G from Townsend
- 21 Jun 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product support video transfering?)
No answers yet