Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
I have have an Irig pro audio interface which uses lightning to connect to my iPhone.
I was wondering if the second lightning adapter port is fullly functional and not just for power?
My iteration is to plug in a usb keyboard into the USB port and use the other lightning port for the the irig audio interface.
- Asked by Stephen M
- 11 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?)
What is the second port next to USB-A? Its icon looks like a USB-C, but bottom-side photo looks more like a female Lightning. So what it is actually?
Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?
e.g. I store GPX route files for navigation on my iCloud drive and want to be able to copy them to my Garmin cycle computer using iPad. currently I need a laptop to do this
Can u use this adapter for a flash drive or printer
Will this adapter work if I plug in a printer to the USB port on it or a flash drive
- Asked by Peyton O from Kettering
- 03 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can u use this adapter for a flash drive or printer)
Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
I would like to know if the USB 3 port is powered, and if so how many watts of power it provides.
- Asked by Anish B from Girraween
- 04 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?)
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
I want to use the small iPadPro with a wired network connection, with video HDMI out and keep it all powered up.
It looks like it is physically possible to connect the Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into the iPad then attach a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to that and then power that adaptor. But will it work?
Can a lightning to USB 3 connect an IPad Pro to a tv ?
- Asked by Penesula Alphonse A
- 04 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a lightning to USB 3 connect an IPad Pro to a tv ?)
Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Many musicians use the USB camera adapter to connect USB MIDI keyboards and professional grade audio interfaces to the iPad, but are wary about going into a performance environment while relying on the device's battery. 30 pin connections allowed you to power the iPad while also connecting to the USB host but Lightning requires bulky and expensive items such as the Focusrite dock to do the same. If this device will allow performers to charge or keep the iPad powered while using USB to connect to a controller or audio interface then it will solve a lot of problems for using iOS in a professional environment.
- Asked by Christina S
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?)
Can I connect lightning to 3.5mm to this?
- Asked by Anthony A from Houston
- 09 17, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect lightning to 3.5mm to this?)
No answers yet
can i connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter
I am connecting my iPhone 8 with USB 3 camera adapter to connect with a digital keyboard via MIDI. I was told by an app developer that in order for the app to work properly, I need to plug a wired headphones to my iPhone 8. can I connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter to make this possible?
- Asked by Fatima D from Calamba
- 01 23, 19
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter)