Similar questions from the community
How do I know when the case is low on battery?
I want to prevent the situation when I'm out and I need to charge my AirPods but I find out that the case has no battery left and I cannot charge the AirPods. I know that my iPhone display level of the battery for AirPods but what about the case? How do I recognise when it needs to be charge?
- Asked by Alina S
- 06 27, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know when the case is low on battery?)
Is the charging case included when purchasing the AirPods?
- Asked by Meaghanne T from Leesburg
- 11 12, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the charging case included when purchasing the AirPods?)
can the airpods be carried in the case without charging?
- Asked by Solomon B from Ascot Vale
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can the airpods be carried in the case without charging?)
Which is better for battery preservation while not using the AirPods—putting them in the case, or keeping them out after a full charge?
I’m curious if it is a detriment to battery life/memory if the AirPods are stored in the case while not using them. I’m concerned about the case itself and both AirPods. I found that leaving the AirPods out of the case caused each AirPod to lose it’s charge pretty quickly without use. I than tried to keep the AirPods in the case to see how the pods/case battery fared. They did so much better kept in the case, but I’m concerned because, though the case is not plugged in, the AirPods are always being charged. Does this cause the pods/case to lose battery performance due to overcharging the AirPods? I know battery charging “memory” was a larger issue in the past—have the batteries evolved to make this a non issue? Please chime in, I love the my AirPods and want to make sure that I keep them safe and happy ; ) Thank you kindly, and I’ll be on the lookout for a response!
do Airpods get over charged if kept in case for long time
- Asked by Faizan N from Mumbai
- 11 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do Airpods get over charged if kept in case for long time)
Will AirPods work if the charging case battery is completely dead
- Asked by Steven K from Cumberland
- 04 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AirPods work if the charging case battery is completely dead)
does the case lid need to be closed for charging the airpods
- Asked by Henry S from Brisbane
- 02 3, 19
- Flag as inappropriate (does the case lid need to be closed for charging the airpods)
When I charge the airpods does the case have to be plugged in or is it like I can charge the case and put the airpods in the case when I'm out
can I track my Airpods on my phone
My grandson got a pair for his birthday and 2 months later they were stolen . He is always good about taking great care of his apple products . Great about putting them in the case.and where he put them . Someone told him he could locate them if he sic them to his phone ? And can they be charge in another charging case.
- Asked by Ana S from Cache
- 12 26, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (can I track my Airpods on my phone)
Will the airpods work with an apple watch LTE if you leave the case at home? or will they lose connection with the apple watch?
I saw an article stating that when the Airpods case is left at home you will lose connection and they wont connect properly with an apple watch. I simply want to know if I only had my apple watch and airpods without the case will they remain connected?
Looking at buying: Apple AirPods earbuds with charging case Android Bluetooth V4.2 - Will they work with iPhones as well?
- Asked by Margaret M from Fifty Lakes
- 11 26, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking at buying: Apple AirPods earbuds with charging case Android Bluetooth V4.2 - Will they work with iPhones as well?)
How long does it take to fully charge a depleted pair of air pods?
- Asked by Brandon R from Elk Grove
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to fully charge a depleted pair of air pods?)
Are the airpods sweat resistant?
I was curious if these airpods are sweat resistant. I know that I am not alone in the fact that I would want to use these headphones in the gym. Will they break because of sweat? also, will they fall out easily while I run? Or are they meant for leisure time listening.
- Asked by Jonathan S from Woodmere
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the airpods sweat resistant?)
No answers yet
Can I insure the airpods in case one is lost or broken?
- Asked by Austin P from La Quinta
- 09 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I insure the airpods in case one is lost or broken?)