Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
do they work with ipad pro 12.9
do Ear Pods with lightning connector WORK WITH IPAD Pro 12.9
- Asked by Shelagh Patricia M
- 13 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate do they work with ipad pro 12.9
What adapter do I need to convert my old earbuds to my brand new I pad
I just purchased an iPad Pro and need an adapter for my existing earbuds. What kind do I need?
- Asked by Joan G from Kansas City
- 1 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What adapter do I need to convert my old earbuds to my brand new I pad
Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?
Do they fit inside the charging hole?
- Asked by Natasha B
- 20 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?
Does EarPods with lightning connector work on iPad Air 2019
I bought an EarPods lightning connector MMTN27M/A. model A1748.
- Asked by Mohammed E from Mansoura
- 26 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does EarPods with lightning connector work on iPad Air 2019
Do these ear buds need a charger
Will be using to work from home so how do you charge them for use
- Asked by Catharine L from Spotsylvania
- 8 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Do these ear buds need a charger
Will these EarPods work with my MacBook Pro 15" Retina mid 2014 computer??
- Asked by Tracey T from Boca Raton
- 21 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Will these EarPods work with my MacBook Pro 15" Retina mid 2014 computer??
Can I use these with my Dell laptop at work?
I like to listen to music while working. Sometimes there's training videos I need to watch at my desk as well. I don't want to disturb those around me, so I use headphones... actually, the same earbuds that I use with my iPhone because they're what I have on me and it's really convenient.
- Asked by Kevin F from Columbus
- 8 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use these with my Dell laptop at work?
do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
i got a pair with my iphone 7 and the left ear pod is broken. no sound comes out of it. i have had them for less than a year so i was wondering if i can get them replaced or if i have to get new ones
- Asked by Julia L from Mandeville
- 4 Jul 2017
- Flag as inappropriate do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
What wersion of Bluetooth do the EarPods use?
Are the current EarPods using Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2? I see that Bluetooth 5.0 has been announced: According to: www.bluetooth.com, bluetooth5 quadruples range, doubles speed, and increases data broadcasting capacity by 800%. Thanks in advance, Michael Foster.
- Asked by William F from Meadowbank
- 14 Dec 2016
- Flag as inappropriate What wersion of Bluetooth do the EarPods use?
is the Lightning connector have the same dimensions as the charger dimensions?
My case really limits the Chargers used the only charger that I have seen work is the apple charger, so would the connector on the EarPods be the same size as the charger or bigger?
- Asked by Zach L from Madison
- 8 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate is the Lightning connector have the same dimensions as the charger dimensions?
Do the Lightning EarPods come with a robust plastic case like the older EarPods did? I've kept my iPhone 5 EarPods in great condition because of that.
What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?
I bought Earpods with Lightning Connector (MMTN2AM) at a Best Buy on 3/1/2018 and today they are broken (4/18/2018). They have not been damaged. Are these covered on any type of warranty or are they replaceable? Note, this is the second pair of these that have quit working since I got this phone in the fall.
- Asked by Sharlon O from Kennesaw
- 19 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?