Similar questions from the community
Does this charger sense when it's connected?
i.e. If left plugged in to a power outlet when not connected to a device will it still draw current?
I'll be using it to charge a Touchbar MBP 15". With my previous MBP I would charge it from my Thunderbolt monitor, which only supplied current when the MBP was connected. Since a MagSafe to USB-C adapter is not available I will have to use this charger instead but will need to leave it connected to the wall socket behind my desk and I don't want it to be wasting current through the transformer all day while I'm out.
Thanks in advance.
- Asked by Andrew G
- 12 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger sense when it's connected?)
The charger don't have cable?
- Asked by Pawa D from Santo Domingo
- 10 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (The charger don't have cable?)
Is there a 12volt charger for the latest MacBook Pro?
MacBook Pro. 14,3
- Asked by Douglas T from Fairfield
- 02 9, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 12volt charger for the latest MacBook Pro?)
Can I use a Magsafe to USB-c adaptor to charge the new MBP 2018?
I have several Magsafe-1 or 2 chargers for older Macbooks that will just need an adaptor to be usable again with my new MBP, will this be possible?
- Asked by Alberto B from Nyc
- 10 2, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Magsafe to USB-c adaptor to charge the new MBP 2018?)