Questions & Answers for Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
448 Questions from the Community
Can this cable be used(with iPhone 4) for output on a LG hi-def tv?
- Asked by Marcus W from Forest
- 06 22, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used(with iPhone 4) for output on a LG hi-def tv?)
where do you get a 2.0 extension cable from
- Asked by Carl W from Lafayette
- 11 29, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (where do you get a 2.0 extension cable from)
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
In my car, I have a dock in my glovebox where I can plug in my ipod to play music through the car's stereo. This is great but there are a couple of problems.
1. The dock in the glovebox does not charge the ipod.
2. The ipod stays in the glovebox, and controls for changing songs/tracks through the relatively crude interface to the stereo are not ideal.
What I'm looking for may not exist, but I want to get an extension cord so that I can still plug the ipod in at the dock in the glovebox, but have the ipod out of the glovebox so I can see it, etc. I also would like to have a way to charge it using the dc lighter thing.
Does anyone make a cable that's an extension cable with another branch off of it for charging? I'm envisioning a cord with a car charger on one end that plugs into the ipod, then a second cord that is a docking extension cord that also runs into the end of the cable that plugs into the ipod.
All of this may be moot if I move to the iphone. I have a bluetooth connection for my phone but not sure if the iphone could take calls and play music through the bluetooth connection. My wife's car does this but mine is a little older and might not.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- 06 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
I lost my iPod Nano's 2nd generation 4GB earphone as well as its dock connector to USB 2.0 cable. I need to know which connector will work with this iPod model. I noticed that the one shown on Apple Store.com does NOT have the squeeze sides to disconnect the iPod from my computer. If someone could please answer me I want to listen to my music ASAP and to download more songs from iTunes. Thanks. Today's date 06/03/10
- Asked by Sonia C
- 06 5, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
which usb connector is for transfering music to i-pod from I-tune
- Asked by Gloria S from Vineland
- 02 13, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (which usb connector is for transfering music to i-pod from I-tune)
does the apple dock connector fit the ipod shuffle
is there a connector that has the apple dock connector and the ipod shuffle connector?
- Asked by Scott B from Dallas
- 11 15, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (does the apple dock connector fit the ipod shuffle)
no it will not fit the iPod shuffle.........sorry
- Answered by Samantha W from Cahokia
- 11 17, 09
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does the apple dock connector fit the ipod shuffle)
will this cable work for an ipod A1320
- Asked by Ginevra S
- 08 4, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable work for an ipod A1320)
Yes, this cord will fit in any 30 pin Apple socket (eg. 5th Gen iPod Nano).
- Answered by Sean C from Sonoma
- 08 15, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this cable work for an ipod A1320)
Will the studio display 17" M7649 to a regular pc? if so what adapter
Display also has 2 usb ports on it..When I bought the display from Sunking they said no problem with pc..I hope they were telling the truth
- Asked by Jerry C from Hopewell
- 05 7, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the studio display 17" M7649 to a regular pc? if so what adapter)
Is there a short cable for the 5th generation ipod nano? I have a USB port in my car's golve compartment, so a really short cord would be perfect.
No answers yet
which model phone jack plugs into Model a1136? I don't get music when I connect to a new chair that has speakers and a small amp. I plugged my iPhone
THIS NEW CHAIR HAS A SMALL AMP., CORD AND PHONE PLUG. WHEN I PLUG THIS PHONE PLUG INTO MY iPOD THERE IS NO SOUND, PLUG IN MY iPHONE AND THERE IS SOUND?????
No answers yet
I have a 3rd generation Ipod Touch and am going on a trip - can I connect my touch to the USB port in our car to keep it charged while I am gone?
I won't have my computer with me and the laptop we use has a different version of ITunes on it so I don't want to use that, unless I can prevent it from syncing.
- Asked by Patricia H from Harrisonburg
- 03 17, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 3rd generation Ipod Touch and am going on a trip - can I connect my touch to the USB port in our car to keep it charged while I am gone?)
Can this USB download photos from my digital camera?
- Asked by Courtney C from Brooklyn
- 08 20, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this USB download photos from my digital camera?)
how long is this calbe : Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable
- Asked by Richard O from Fayetteville
- 01 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is this calbe : Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable)
I have ipad 2 ,is there a cable available so i can connect from Apple Dock Connector on the ipad to Apple Dock Connector on my stero music system
cable with Apple Dock Connector at both ends
No answers yet
Can the USB be connected to an A/V receiver to play music through a home system? Additionally, is the output analog or digital?Answer
- Answered by Alan C from Highlands Ranch
- 01 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can the USB be connected to an A/V receiver to play music through a home system? Additionally, is the output analog or digital?)
is there a charger adapter that will allow an IPhone with an Otter case on it to fit in a stand up charger or speaker system?
- Asked by Suzy L from Gainesville
- 04 9, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a charger adapter that will allow an IPhone with an Otter case on it to fit in a stand up charger or speaker system?)
Can I connect my Epson EX3200 projector via usb with type b outlet to my iPhone and iPad to show movies and videos? Is there a cord available?
- Asked by Susan M from Winter Springs
- 09 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Epson EX3200 projector via usb with type b outlet to my iPhone and iPad to show movies and videos? Is there a cord available?)
No answers yet
USB cable syncing ipad2 with computer.. Would this allow me to access software like my Rosetta Stone that I have installed on my computer ..Answer
Yes and no. The cable will give you access to the iPad on a "pc" or a "Mac." However it will not give it access to random software. It must be an App. Rosetta stone HD for Ipad is such and app I have listed Rosetta's iPad commentary bellow. So it is a separate application that you have to pay for through the App store. I do not however know if there are extra discounts.
Rosetta Stone TOTALe Course HD for iPad® allows Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe and Complete Online Access learners to take the language learning experience anywhere they use an iPad. It's a dedicated application that enables iPad users to continue discovering their new language.
TOTALe Course HD is a supplemental component of the comprehensive language learning experience, Rosetta Stone TOTALe. TOTALe Course HD gives you the opportunity to take Rosetta Course, the foundation of our self-study, wherever your language learning takes you.
Currently, TOTALe Course HD is available to all Apple App Store markets except the following: Cuba, Iran, Korea (North), Liberia, Mynamar, Sudan, Syria, Belarus, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Somalia. Please check back for more global releases!