Questions & Answers for Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
454 Questions from the Community
I have an IPOD cable in my 2010 NISSAN CUBE. Is there a cable or adapter that will connect the IPOD end of that cable to the USB end of a SANSA CLIP
The SANSA CLIP+ is an MP3 player that has a USB cable
No answers yet
does this cable mute the ipod touch when connected/charging?
I gave my original cable to my daughter for her ipod when hers broke.
I then had a DLO cable that worked for charging and syncing but muted the ipod when connected.
I replaced it with a Dynex cable that charges and does not mute but will not sync - the ipod is not seen in itunes when connected.
So I want one that does it all, charges, syncs, does not mute.
- Asked by Scott J from Oak Run
- 11 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cable mute the ipod touch when connected/charging?)
Yes. This USB Cable will work with any Apple 30-Pin device.
- Answered by Jackson H from Coeur D' Alene
- 10 19, 10
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (IS THIS CABLE COMPATIBLE WITH MY IPOD SHUFFLE MODEL A1204EMC?)
can i get a new charger using the warranty?
- Asked by Gilbert T from Waipahu
- 02 6, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get a new charger using the warranty?)
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
Can I get a black cable to charge my IPad 2
- Asked by Linda R
- 03 11, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
I have an old 40GB 1st generation iPod. Is there any cable or recharger made that is compatible with this anymore?
- Asked by Ben M from West Pennant Hills
- 12 12, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an old 40GB 1st generation iPod. Is there any cable or recharger made that is compatible with this anymore?)
Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?
- Asked by Deirdre K from Wilmington
- 09 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?)
No, because this cable is only for charging and syncing iPods, iPhones, and iPads to laptops, Macs, PCs and plugging it into a wall outlet for charging. If you want music from your iPod to your iPad you just need to sign in on the iPad with the same Apple account as in the iPod and all your music that you have purchase will appears under "Purchased." on iTunes.
- Answered by Fernando O from Santa Barbara
- 11 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this connector transfer music from my iPod to my iPad?)
Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?
My Treo has a dock that is used for synchronizing and charging. Does apple have a comparable setup...either dock or cabling? Because of arthritis in my fingers, disconnecting and connecting the cables is an issue. Thanks.
- Asked by Lenora K from Birmingham
- 02 18, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?)
You can sync your iphone and in the same time it charges your iphone.
- Answered by Christian S
- 02 22, 10
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?)
You need to buy an "Apple USB power adapter" or similar from another manufacturer.
Then connect the "Apple Dock Connector to USB cable" to it and you're off and running !!
- Answered by Roy L
- 11 27, 09
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?)
what is the most compatible 5 volt usb charger to apple
Is there any compatible usb cords for Iphone 4 besides made by apple?
- Asked by William W from Winter Springs
- 11 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the most compatible 5 volt usb charger to apple)
may i see the specs on the ipod generation 3
i have a ipod 3rd generation that was given to me as a gift i dont have the paperwork for it and i want to know how much music and videos does it hold on the back it says 4GB if this helps? and what is the value of it today, i know it resemblles the ipod classic now its just a little shorter and the classic is more advanced. im trying to decide what to do with this one before i go after the classic. thank you.
- Asked by Rozemary H
- 12 3, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (may i see the specs on the ipod generation 3)
Does PicoPix 2330- projector compatible with IPad/ iPhone?
I bought a Philips pocket projector- PicoPix 2330-the instruction said it able to connect to iPhone/ iPad. But I had tried the iPad/iPhone unable to recognize the "projector itself.
My question is- did anyone try to test PicoPix2330 to iPad/ iPhone before?
Is the connection/cable is compatible like Philips said?
- Asked by Fang Feng T
- 05 7, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does PicoPix 2330- projector compatible with IPad/ iPhone?)
This cable is universal across Apple devices with its 30 pin dock connector. So yes this cable will charge your iPad 2. As for the second part of that question, they do not use the same charger as you would use in your wall socket, in your car. Bur this cable is used to transfer the energy to your device.
- Answered by Kevin L from Perth
- 11 20, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this also charge an iPAD 2?? Do they use the same type of chargers for the wall, car ect..)
Is there a shorter, 6in or less, cable available?
Looking for a cable to leave in my truck that is way shorter than the std cable
- Asked by Thomas H from Lake Orion
- 10 24, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a shorter, 6in or less, cable available?)
Not one that Apple sells. You can find shorter ones by companies OTHER than Apple (which stinks, because Apple products are always awesome). For example, radtech.com sells 6-inch and 20-inch 30-pin cables.
- Answered by Joe R from Arlington
- 11 9, 09
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is there a shorter, 6in or less, cable available?)