Questions & Answers for Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
436 Questions from the Community
is this the right connection for transfering photos from PC to Ipad
- Asked by Patricia W from San Diego
- 04 28, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the right connection for transfering photos from PC to Ipad)
I'am looking for a Apple 30-pin to USB Cable that is longer than 40 inches.The stores at one time sold 6 feet cords with larger. Diameter
Is there any warranty on the cable ?
My devices are out of warranty. If I get a new cable, will the cable be under any warranty? How long will it be?
- Asked by Kar Min A
- 01 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any warranty on the cable ?)
Yes, if the cable is legitime buy in a retail apple store.
- Answered by Kalill N from Caracas
- 11 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is there any warranty on the cable ?)
are usb power cords for ipod model a1236 and ipod model a1059 the same
- Asked by David M from Williamsport
- 02 2, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (are usb power cords for ipod model a1236 and ipod model a1059 the same)
I am using a Seagate Wireless + external drive 1TB to store movies and watch them later on. Many movies are in a format that is not iPad compatible, however, you can easily overturn that issue by downloading an dedicated player (I use AVPlayer HD with great satisfaction).
- Answered by Cedric P
- 10 1, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use this to connect to a external hard drive and watch movies from the drive)
Connector with Right Angle cable
I would like to find a cable that exits the connector at a right angle instead of straight out. Does Apple make one, or can you tell me who does?
- Asked by Kris G from Des Moines
- 06 16, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Connector with Right Angle cable)
If a buy a generic Ipod usb cable, is there a chance it won't work with my Ipod 4th gen Ipod nano?
I bought my girlfriend a 4th gen nano off craigslist and didn't come with a usb cable. So I went to fry's electronics and bought a belkin usb cable and none of the computers detect the ipod when it's plugged in with that usb cable. But I used my friends usb cable from her Iphone and it detected it on here computer.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 12 29, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (If a buy a generic Ipod usb cable, is there a chance it won't work with my Ipod 4th gen Ipod nano?)
it will work with all models of iPod/iPhone made afte r2006 (excluding iPod Shuffle)
- so your 4g will work
This dock connector will work with any iPod, or iPhone. Old or new.
- Answered by Tim Z from Barrington
- 11 28, 09
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What charger do I use with IPOD 4GB, model # A1236?)
Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?
I am wondering if I can plug this charger with the outlet plug into a converter plug into the wall in India? Or do I need a 50 watt adapter in between the cable and the wall.
- Asked by Hasel P from Orlando
- 10 2, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?)