Questions & Answers for Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
433 Questions from the Community
Can I run and Render MAYA on the new Mac book pro?
- Asked by Reji J
- 10 11, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run and Render MAYA on the new Mac book pro?)
Yes you can with 2.66GHz+.
(Because the low-end models only provide you a graphics processor with shared main memory).
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- 10 12, 09
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I run and Render MAYA on the new Mac book pro?)
I have an 11" Macbook Air and a 47" flat screen hd RCA tv. Can I connect the MBA to this tv-what do I need to do so>thanks
What devices do I need make this connection and, if I would like to buy another, much smaller monitor, what do I look for?
- Asked by Brenda Sue T from Redlands
- 06 5, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 11" Macbook Air and a 47" flat screen hd RCA tv. Can I connect the MBA to this tv-what do I need to do so>thanks)
Can Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter connect to VGA cable at end HDMI port on TV?
I have Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, can it connects to HDTV with VGA cable at end HDMI port on TV?
- Asked by Juliadi J
- 10 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter connect to VGA cable at end HDMI port on TV?)
what cable do I need to connect my I Mac to a projecter?The mini display port to VGA adaptor that I got, does not work. Inger Lauge, Viborg Denmark
The projecter I bought has a cable that can connect to a PC but not an I Mac or Mac book. I got a mini display port to VGA adapter but it does not work with the IMac, the port is different from the one I have on my Mac book pro, where it works. But I need to connect to the projecter form my I Mac as well
What kind of cable should I get that will fit into the projecter port on my I Mac?
No answers yet
What is the warranty of this adapter from Apple store?
- Asked by Michael Y from Los Angeles
- 11 5, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty of this adapter from Apple store?)
Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter is suitable for macbook
- Answered by Mohamad Akmal A from Sungai Buloh
- 09 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (I have a 2008 13" MacBook 5.1 Intel Core 2 Duo and I need a VGA adapter cable/cord. What should I buy?)
I want to connect my MacBook Pro (Brand New) to my Receiver through hdmi to receive audio & video signals at same time 1 cord and get audio/video ??
I have a home surround receiver that up converts video ( 3 hdmi ins 1 out to tv). So i send the cable ( from wall ) service signal first to it then to tv. I want to send the MacBook Pro ( 13" & 15" brand new 2011) audio & video from mini dvi to receiver using just 1 one cable from laptop. Not using the earphone jack so i can get true surround sound from laptop and video signals. I have seen 1 on Newegg site do you have compatible cable/adaptor??
No answers yet
Do I need this cable, or the MiniDVI cable to connect my iMac (21.5 inch) to a different screen?
I need to connect my iMac to my Sony TV, so do I need to use the Mini DisplayPort cable or the MiniDVI cable?Answer
You need the Mini DisplayPort one
- Answered by Andrew J from Round Hill
- 03 7, 10
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do I need this cable, or the MiniDVI cable to connect my iMac (21.5 inch) to a different screen?)
Why a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter doesn't work with a 37" Sony Bravia LCD TV ?
I've a MacBook Pro 13"3 from 2010/01 and I'm not able to use my 37" TV as an external monitor despite good resolution (1280x768) : the says 'out of standard" !
- Asked by J-paul B from Saint Oyen
- 01 18, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Why a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter doesn't work with a 37" Sony Bravia LCD TV ?)
With a Mac Mini bought today, will this connect to a 5-year old tube TV with the red, white, yellow front and back panel inputs (non-digital)?
Will this work to connect my mac book model a1342 to a Samsung Projector?
- Asked by Carmel N from Orangeburg
- 11 8, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect my mac book model a1342 to a Samsung Projector?)
Can I use the mini display port cable to VGA on a MBA 11 inch with Thunderbolt port?
Considering to buy either MBA 11 inch or the MB Pro Retina and wonder if I can use the old cable to any of these or both of them?
Grateful for answers,
- Asked by Fredrik S
- 06 1, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the mini display port cable to VGA on a MBA 11 inch with Thunderbolt port?)
can i use this cable to connect with a vizio tv? i hav a mac book pro. Also, would i need any other cords to get audio and video?
No answers yet
Is there a shortcut key to toggle the display mode with an external display (projector) so you can see both display on MacBook Pro and the projector
Can I buy a cable that will connect my new 24 inch apple cinema display (with Mini DisplayPort) to my mid 2007 MacBook (with Mini DVI female port)?
No answers yet
Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video
My old MacBook I had a Apple Mini-DVI to Video Adapter, it was the most handy thing ever. I travel a lot and connect to many different TVs, Composite cable is the most common and easy to use. Especially when TVs are bridged together. But I can't find anything like that for the MacBook "Pro"? What can I do? I really need Composite video capabilities.
- Asked by Matthew M from Toronto
- 08 1, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video)
Can I use this adapter to connect my 2010 macbook pro to an acer projector?
- Asked by Mary C from San Anselmo
- 01 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to connect my 2010 macbook pro to an acer projector?)
If the Acer projector has a VGA input and you have a VGA cable, then you should be good to go once you get this adapter.
- Answered by Trey V
- 04 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use this adapter to connect my 2010 macbook pro to an acer projector?)
Will the MacBook Pro, the mini displayport to VGA, and the Samsung Syncmaster B2330 work together? Better question maybe are they compatible?
No answers yet