Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
528 Questions from the Community
No, the iPad only supports video out.
- Answered by Geoffrey C from Springfield
- 07 30, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use this cable to enable me to use my iPad 2 as a test monitor for setting up CCTV systems??)
There are more than one composite cable type, version or code?
I would like to know the difference (if there is any) between the composite cables versions. I've heared that some old cables don´t support devices as iPhone4 or iPad.
Is that true?
In that case, which cable code should I look for to use it with iPhone4 and iPad devices?
- Asked by Fabian S from Capital Federal
- 06 5, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (There are more than one composite cable type, version or code?)
how do i use the composite cables with iphone 4s?
simply how do i use them
- Asked by Werapon M from San Antonio
- 10 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i use the composite cables with iphone 4s?)
Which is the appropriate av out cable for iPhone 4, to connect to a samsung basic projector. It has a yellow and white sockets. Will this cable work?Answer
The composite lead should work. I am about to buy this lead for a similar projector.
To make the audio sound better set your iphone4 to mono otherwise you'll only hear one channel of any stereo sounds.
Settings > General > Accessibility > Mono Audio "ON"
I found out how to fix the sound issue when I was trying to connect my iphone4 to a mono input on a PA Amplifier.
Hope this helps :-)
i bought the composite av cable for my iphone 4 but i want to buy the iphone 4 dock and wanted to know if the cable and the dock are compatible or not
No answers yet
Can I connect two 10' chords together to a lightning digital AV adaptor between TV and iPad Air?
I'd like to watch Netflix on TV from my iPad Air but it's far away from my chair. Will 20' of chord affect quality or harm I pad Air?
- Asked by Linda F from Atascadero
- 04 3, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two 10' chords together to a lightning digital AV adaptor between TV and iPad Air?)
Can you wach netflix with it on i pad 1
- Asked by Jim R from Vineland Station
- 04 19, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you wach netflix with it on i pad 1)
I want to stream Netflix movies from my i pad2 to a tv Do i use the composite av input cable? Is this a30 pin to a hdmi connector. Connector is issu
Picture on line is unclear on cable connectors. What else di I need to know. Thanks.
No answers yet
Need a "line out" from the back of my dock to be plug in the wall outlet. It didn't came with the dock that I just recently purchased
No answers yet
Can I see everything on my iphone on the TV through this cable i.e. can I read books I download onto it or view other apps?Best Answer:
No. You cannot see the mirror image of the ipod screen (like with laptop and 2nd monitor). You can see your videos in the ipod on your tv (which is a great plus) and listen to your music in the ipod through your tv's speakers. But, you cannot see most of the apps, especially facetime... !!!
- Answered by Nuri O from Staten Island
- 01 16, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I see everything on my iphone on the TV through this cable i.e. can I read books I download onto it or view other apps?)
Can I connect an iphone to Sony DVP-FX970 portable DVD player
- Asked by William M from O Fallon
- 02 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect an iphone to Sony DVP-FX970 portable DVD player)