Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
528 Questions from the Community
Is this compatible with my 5.1 home theater speaker?
Because i bought a movie with dolby digital 5.1 audio
- Asked by Emard M from Orem
- 09 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with my 5.1 home theater speaker?)
I just bought a 7th gen. ipod classic & i understand i need a AV cable with an authentication chip. Will this cable allow video to pass through?
No answers yet
If the projector has a standard yellow video plug, then yes. If it does not, then probably not.
- Answered by Derek M from Ely
- 01 12, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use the Composite AV Cable to connect my iPod touch/iPhone to a multimedia projector?)
What games are compatible with this cable
What games can be played through the tv with this cable
- Asked by Zach F from Goodlettsville
- 03 2, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (What games are compatible with this cable)
Will this work for karaoke purchases on iPhone?
I have a karaoke player that has an auxilary spot you can plug in or you can plug in rca cables like the red yellow and white wondering if I got this if I could hook this into iPhone and if it would show lyrics if I were to purchase karaoke on itunes.
- Asked by Autumn B from Guthrie
- 11 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for karaoke purchases on iPhone?)
airport extreme apple composite a v cable
Can I use apple composite a v cable to connect an airport extreme to a stereo receiver
- Asked by Geoffrey G from Newburyport
- 12 12, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (airport extreme apple composite a v cable)
does video show on ipad and tv at same time?
I have the new ipad and would like to view video on the tv. I also want the video to be displayed on the ipad and tv at the same time. Will this happen using the composite av cable?
- Asked by Charles A from Twentynine Palms
- 10 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (does video show on ipad and tv at same time?)
No it doesn't. It simply just shows the netflix logo while it streams to your tv.
- Answered by Alberto Z from Round Rock
- 10 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does video show on ipad and tv at same time?)
Can you connect a 3GS phone to an LCD/LED projector and run keynote, pages & numbers stored on the iPhone 3GS ? If yes, which cable?Answer
I have tried with the iPhone 3GS to display Keynote on a TV and it does not work.
Yes, it is. The TV must have an available A/V Input (with female RCA jacks).
Just plug the adapter cable in and set the TV "Source" to that input. If your iPod or iPhone is set up correctly, you simply play your video and it is sent out to the TV.
- Answered by Christopher M from Houston
- 12 29, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is the cable compatible to connect to a CRT (tube) television. Other words not being a flat screen television)
Can I present keynote presentations (official keynote app) via my iPad to a HDTV, also if I pinch and enlarge on the ipad will it show up on the HDTV?Best Answer:
Yes you can. But the video quality is like VHS.
can I use this cable between iPod touch 64G and a TV that supports component and HD only ?
The iPod I have is: iPod Touch 64 G
The TV I have is Samsung 22inch that supports only component and HD cables. It does not support AV cables.
I need to know what kind of cables I can use between the iPod and the TV in order to get a videso signal on the TV.
I have seen someone playing Angry Birds on their IPod and the picture came through the tv. What would I need to do that?
- Asked by Lee T from Edgefield
- 01 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (I have seen someone playing Angry Birds on their IPod and the picture came through the tv. What would I need to do that?)
does this work with a macbook pro?
- Asked by Kevin C from Arnold
- 07 6, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with a macbook pro?)